Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ruby Christmas Tuesday



Am i wearing rose coloured glasses today that make the whole world feel good?
Probably!
I had the best start to a Ruby Tuesday that I have had for ever. Well I may exaggerate slightly but, you get the drift.









I woke this morning. a positive. and found I had slept in black socks
I have flannelette sheets and the socks were covered in fluff!

So I sat at the side of the bed and picked it off (Sock Respect Rule No, 36)
and guess what

My bedroom looks like it snowing! How cool!
Christmas in July in my bedroom while the sun shines outside

I love Australia

Thanks for stopping by to the ramblings of my mind and what my world lets me see each day

1 comment:

Linda J. said...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

I love the optimism and the pleasure your find in small things.

If you find Frosty somewhere in that room please be sure to let us know.

Love and hugs, Linda.