Monday, May 2, 2011

Bumper Stickers

Well, I am known for "off the straight and narrow ", "quirky" or simply have too much time on my hands 
but these amuse, fascinate and sometimes, 
although not often,offend .
If you are expecting any profanity, language or similar content then 
stop go back, you have come to the wrong place!


A bumper sticker is an adhesive label or sticker with a message,
intended to be attached to the bumper of an automobile 
and to be read by the occupants of other vehicles

So what constitutes a good Bumper Sticker?


For me, if I don't run up the back of the car reading it, 
it's got a chance at being good one.

My top 3 would have to be:

"Only Orange juice and milk should come in 2litres"
 NOT WINE

"Life is short. So buy the shoes!"
OF COURSE

"Wherever u are, u are"
MY PROFOUND ONE
 and now here are some I loved, laughed at, and  could relate to, Scary!

I thought I was indecisive; now I'm not so sure.
Kids in the back seat cause accidents; Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
I'm still a hot babe, but now it it comes in flashes.

If it's not one thing, it's your mother.

Sanity is back-ordered. Sarcasm is in unlimited supply.

I have PMS and a handgun. Any questions?

Don't believe everything you think.

Does anal retentive have a hyphen?

Forget world peace; visualize using your turn signal.

If you believe in telepathy, think about honking.

People like you are the reason people like me need medication.

I'm retired. Go around me

I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability

To err is human, to blame it on somebody else shows management potential.

Frankly, Scallop, I don't give a clam.

Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up!

I fought the lawn, and the lawn won.

I always finish what I st

Who are these children, and why do they keep calling me Mum?

Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Warning: Dates on calendar are closer than they appear.

I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for 30 years.

Allow me to introduce my selves.

Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.

Gravity: It's not just a good idea. It's the law.

Caution Driver Singing

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run, he hates that.

Some days it's just not worth gnawing through the leather straps.

Women are great leaders - your  following one now

Can you fix my husband? he says he's broke

I'm not mooning you, I'm turning the other cheek

Life is short, break some rules

My kids think I am an ATM

Yes as a matter of fact! I do own the whole road

Look out, I drive just like you

Quit honking! I am on the phone Dammit

Without geometry, life is pointless.

I fish, therefore I lie.

I've read about the evils of drinking , so I gave up reading.

Alcohol and calculus don't mix. DON'T DRINK AND DERIVE!

I'm schizophrenic and so am I.

Stable relationships are for horses. 
You read my bumper sticker. That's enough social interaction for today.
So that is your lot for today but one cannot leave without 
some pictures and the ultimate
(thank you Forrest for the renewed interest)


SH*T HAPPENS


 I am sure you all have your favourites too, so please feel free 
to add them in your comment

Thank you for stopping by I appreciate it!  


1 comment:

Linda J. said...

Beautiful and lots of smiles there - I love the irrelephant one - and the one about stable relationships.

Well done - I always read bumper stickers and personalized car registration plates.

Thanks for the fun.

Love and hugs,
Linda.