Monday, April 25, 2011

Anzac Day 2011

A  tribute and 
Thank You
To my friends who served in Vietnam
My children friends who are (as far as we know) 
still in the SAS
Saving our country
and others
and laying down their lives for us

The War to End All Wars never eventuated, 
May we find the one that will very soon

To all who are serving still and maintaining the equipment for those that are,
my gratitude to you all and although thank you is inadequate,
Thank You
To all the families out there who are mourning, grieving and missing loved ones
I think of you and know some of what you are feeling.
May you all find
May we all find
Peace

1 comment:

Linda J. said...

I too am one who had friends serving in Vietnam and noticed this morning that their numbers were thinner this year too.

I am proud to give thanks to those who gave so much for our freedom.

Love and hugs,
Linda.