Monday, September 19, 2011

Shoes for little feet

I have not spoken of a couple of my obsessions lately so need a fix, come along for the ride. It will be fun, trust me I am female, I blog and so therefore need no further proof.

That aside, welcome to shoes for little feet!


These shoes are made of 100% leather and feature a soft suede sole, as recommended by the experts. The elasticised ankle collar and fastening strap keep the shoes fitted snugly whilst the textured suede sole provides superior grip when crawling and walking.
 
These pink shoes feature a soft suede sole, as recommended by the experts. The elasticised collar keeps the shoe fitted snugly around the ankle and the textured suede sole provides superior grip.



Okay, baby girl obsessed? Well here try these!
 
 and talk about obsessed! Want these!
They do come with other critters but I love Koalas!
What is that I hear you yelling at your monitor?
Where do you get them?


All SKEANIE Shoes are designed in Australia and are Fair Trade Made.

SKEANIE is a Preferred Provider of The Australian Podiatry Association (NSW).

Not only that you can be sure of a perfect fit with the very handy sizing sheet (with a diagram and instructions, charts, all easy to read and understand!)

and just because it is my blog and therefore I can, What about making these treasures?
Aren't they just adorable!!!!!!!!
I could just squeeze those little podgy legs too

Frustrated Grandmother? Yep sure am, can't wait but I will

No comments: